How to update the email signature in Outlook
Outlook for Windows
How to change an email signature in Outlook
Whenever you are getting a new job position, moving locations or a phone number change, make sure you keep your email signature up-to-date.
1. Select File > Options > Mail > Signatures.
2. Click the signature you want to edit, and then make your changes in the Edit signature box.
3. When you're done, select Save > OK.
Outlook for Mac
1. On the Outlook menu, select Preferences.
2. Under Email, select Signatures.
3. Under Signature name, click the signature you want to change, and select Edit.
4. Under Signature in the right pane, update your signature, and click the save button (icon) on the top of that window.
5. Close all Signature windows.
For more information: