How to request IT Support.
There are four different ways to request IT support:
You can Access IT Support through the TSA Home page at https://home.usawest.org and select the Help Center tile.
In Help Center, you can search for an article that will help you solve your issue, create a new ticket, check the status of your active work order(s), and provide feedback all in this site. To submit a ticket via the web:
1. Click Submit a Request at the top of the page.
2. A Submit form will open, fill in all the required fields.
3. Once your form is complete select the Submit button.
You can call our IT support number at 1-877-7 IT HELP
You can email us at email@example.com Make sure to include enough information about your issue in the body of the email message.
d) Local Computer:
1. Open IT Remote Support located in your computer desktop.
2. Select the Help me button.