How to a calendar for equipment in your Outlook Calendar view.
Please take note that the equipment calendar view doesn't work for making reservations. You only want to do this if you want to see if a specific equipment item is available or unavailable. A calendar can be added for any individual equipment item to your view. To add the equipment calendar, do the following:
1. In your calendar view in Outlook, select Open Calendar, and select from Address Book...
2. Select the Global Address List.
3. Type a name or the beginning of the equipment item(s) that you are trying to add, and press Enter. NOTE: Equipment items start with the division/command designation (examples: AK, ARC, CAS, CS, DO, GS, HI, IM, NW, SW, THQ).
4. Select the equipment item that you want to add by double-clicking on the name, and then press OK to add the item(s).
5. Each individual calendar will appear in your view, and you will see when equipment items are free or busy.