O365 - Two-factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication is a method that helps ensure your identity when logging in or launching applications. This helps prevent online identity theft and fraud.
The IT department has implemented two-factor authentication. Whenever you log into a new O365 app or from a new location, you need to verify it is you via a phone call or text message or the special Authenticator mobile app from Microsoft.
Here are some articles that will help you learn more about two-factor-authentication.
1. Two-factor Authentication by Call to Phone.
2. Two-factor Authentication by Text Code.
3. Two-factor Authentication with Microsoft Authenticator.
4. Two-factor Authentication Fix for Using iPhone Mail App.
5. Two-factor Authentication Airplane Mode.