TSAMM - HOW TO PRINT AN AGENDA
1. Go to the Homepage at https://home.usawest.org
2. Select the TSAMM tile to launch The Salvation Army Mission Manager (TSAMM).
3. Select the Meeting Manager module.
4. From the TSAMM Meeting Manager home screen, click the meeting you wish to print.
a. Tip – Upcoming or current meetings will show on the home page. If you wish to view an agenda from a past meeting, look under Meetings > Existing Meetings.
5. Click the print icon in the upper right corner.
6. Click “Go to Print-Ready View” on the dialogue box.
a. Tip – By default, the Executive Summaries box is checked. This means the printed version of the agenda will show the Executive Summary (rationale) for each item. If you wish to print a shorter version of the agenda without the Executive Summaries, uncheck the box and then click Go to Print-Ready View.
7. This will open your browsers print dialogue box. This may look different depending on which browser you are using (shown below in Chrome). Use the printer options to choose if you want to print to PDF or to a printer.