How to change the notifications
TSAMM has an important feature that allows the system to provide notifications either by email or text, and it is recommended that you set your notification settings so you will get the notification that you want. To change your notification settings, do the following:
1. Go to your profile by selecting your picture in the upper right of the TSAMM home screen.
2. Your email has already been entered so you can start receiving email notifications. If you wish to receive text notifications, enter a cell phone number.
3. If you decide to add a cell phone number, enter the number and select "send a validation code"
4. A window requesting a code will appear at the same time that you will be receiving a number code on your phone via text message. Enter the code and select Submit Validation Code.
5. Your number will be validated, and you will be ready to include your number to start receiving text notifications.
6. Activate any notifications that you want.
NOTE: We recommend that you activate notification for when agenda items are assigned to you, and when the status changes to agenda items that you are associated with (as soon in the picture below).
7. Select Submit Changes.