How to Create and Submit an Agenda Item
1. Open Meeting Manager.
2. Select Agenda Items.
3. Select Create Agenda Item.
4. Select the Agenda Item Type, press Next., and complete the following 4 steps (required field).
5. Step 1. Review the people in your Corps that will see this request item. Remove individuals if desired (optional).
TIP: It's always better to include those at your corps that have access to TSAMM whenever possible, which is why that is the default. However, for certain sensitive items, you may wish to remove (uncheck) specific individuals, which removes their ability to see or know about the item.
Note: A unique number will be assigned for your request item.
6. Step 2. Enter the description for your item (required field).
7. Step 3. Attach supporting documents (optional field).
8. Step 4. Enter external web references (optional field), and press Save and Close .
9. Review your item and select Add My Approval.
Note: User must have the "Can Approve Agenda Item" permission to be able to approve. Corps officers have this permission for their location by default.
10. Select Submit to DHQ.
Note: User must have the "Can Submit to DHQ" permission to be able to submit. Corps officers have this permission for their location by default.