What is TSAMM?
TSAMM stands for The Salvation Army Mission Manager and includes Meeting Manager, a system that tracks and manages council and board agenda items.
How to access TSAMM
1. Go to the Homepage at https://home.usawest.org
2. Select the TSAMM tile. TSAMM will open.
3. Open the Meeting Manager module.
4. At the Meeting Manager home screen, you will see your active agenda items.
Note: Active agenda items are any items that are assigned to you or one of your groups, that have not been completed and not submitted to DHQ yet.
Agenda Items allows you to create a new agenda item or see existing agenda items.
1. In Meeting Manager, select Agenda Items.
2. Select Create Agenda Item to begin a new item or Existing Agenda Items to see all your items, no matter where they are in the board approval process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any questions about this software, check out the FAQs.
1. In Meeting Manager, select FAQs.
2. Select the question to see the answer.