To install a printer, perform one of the following:
- Select the Start button.
- Select All Programs.
- Select Printer Installer.
- Select Add Printer.
- In the system tray, left click the PrinterLogic icon.
In the PrinterLogic web portal, perform the following:
- Browse the list of printers and select the appropriate device you wish to install.
Every printer should have a green asset tag.
- Select Yes to begin installation.
- Select the Default printer box, as appropriate.
Installation takes anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.
A window appears with the status of the installation.
Once installation is complete, a notification stating the installation was a success appears.
If you receive an error or failed installation message, contact the Service Desk for assistance.