Asterisk - Change Password
1. Press the Message button on your phone.
Note: Your phone has a message button that has been configured to allow access to your mailbox, and the button will change depending on the model of your phone.
2. Enter your password and then the # key.
Note: Your default password is the same as the 10 digit extension number. If you do not know your number or mail box number dial #411 and the system will speak it to you.
3. Press 0 for Mail Box Options.
4. Press 5 to Change your Password.
5. Type your new password following by the # key.
6. Reenter your password following by the # key.
Note: Your password will be changed.