Asterisk - Record Your Away From Office Message
1. Press the Message button on your phone.
Note: Your phone has a message button that has been configured to allow access to your mailbox, and the button will change depending on the model of your phone.
2. Enter your password and then the # key.
Note: Your default password is the same as the 10 digit extension number. If you do not know your number or mail box number dial #411 and the system will speak it to you.
3. Press 0 for Mail Box Options.
4. Press 1 to Record Your Unavailable Message.
5. Record your message then the # key.
6. Choose from the following:
Press 1 to accept your recorded message.
Press 2 to listen to your recorded message.
Press 3 to record your message again.
Note: Once you accept your new recorded message, it will be saved.