Reinstalling a Printer in Windows
Removing an Existing Printer
1. In the Windows System Tray (bottom right corner next to the date and time), find the PrinterLogic icon;
2. Right click the icon, then click “Delete Printer”;
3. Look for your printer in the list and make note of the asset tag number. The asset tag number are the first 5 digits in the printer name (ie. 06770 in the example below). You will need this number to reinstall the printer;
4. Click “Delete Printer”.
5. Click “Yes” to confirm deletion of the printer;
6. Click “Close”.
Adding / Reinstalling a Printer
7. In the Windows System Tray, right click the PrinterLogic icon again (same as step #1), then click “Add Printer”.
8. A browser window will open displaying the Printer Installer screen.
9. In the Search field, type the asset tag of the printer (from step #3). The full printer name should appear as a drop down item;
10. Click the full printer name to begin the installation.
11. Click “Yes” to confirm installation of the printer. Optionally, check the “Set as default printer” setting to make this your default printer;
12. Installation can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes. When complete, you will receive the following notification. Click OK;
13. If you have any questions or problems with the installation process or the installation fails, please contact Help Center.
a. Visit the website (https://HelpCenter.usawest.org),
b. Call 1-877-7-IT HELP (877) 748-4357
c. Email Help.Center@usw.salvationarmy.org