Shelby - Default Printer Fix
This procedure will fix the “Default printer not set up” error in Shelby:
1. Make sure you can print to the printer you wish to use while not using Shelby. If you cannot, please contact the help center regarding that problem first.
2. Open Shelby and Open one of the modules (General Ledger for example)
3. Click on the Help tab;
4. Pick Table of Contents, then click on the print icon;
5. Next, click on the OK button;
6. Then, right-click on the Send to OneNote 2016 printer, the one without any (from CompName) in Session ## information next to it;
7. Make it the default printer by right-clicking on it and then (normally) clicking on Set as Default Printer;
8. Click on cancel, choose print again (repeat steps 4 and 5);
9. Make sure the selection you made is now the default printer (indicated by a green check mark);
10. Click on cancel again and close help.
11. Select your print job in Shelby (anything other than a check run). For testing, a good option is: General Ledger – Reports – Maintenance – Company Information;
12. Click on the print icon, and find your actual default printer (by moving the scroll bar on the bottom);
13. Make this printer the default printer now. Again right-click on the printer icon and select Set to Default Printer;
14. Print your report. Your printer should be set after that.