What is FindTime?
FindTime is an Outlook add-in that helps you schedule meetings with your teammates and co-workers. FindTime will help create a meeting where most if not all your invitees will be able to attend by creating a meeting poll where invitees will choose the best times for a meeting, and FindTime will automatically schedule the meeting for you.
How does it work?
1. Compose a new email or reply to an existing one, and include all the members that you want to be part of the meeting.
Note: people listed in the to section are attendance required, and people listed in the cc section are optional attendance.
2. Select Reply with Meeting Poll icon.
Note: The first time that you use the add-in you will need to link your account.
Link Account to your work account
a. Select Link now button.
b. Enter your email and password.
3. Select a date and time duration.
4. Select the times that work for you and your teammates, and select Next.
Note: The first list will include the times where everybody is available, and other times will include times where some of the members are not available.
5. Review the date and times, and select Insert to email.
6. Finish composing your email, and select Send.
Note: Your invitees will receive the email, and they will vote on their best times. Once everybody agrees on the time, your meeting will be automatically scheduled. If the members do not agree on a time, you will have to vote on the time where most of the members will be available.
You need to have FindTime intalled on your computer to use meeting poll, but your invitees do not need to have it installed to participate on a meeting poll.
Review the process:
1. You find the best times for your meeting.
2. All the attendees vote.
3. and you are done!