(Applies to Outlook for Mac)
For cadets, officers and staff at CFOT, there is an account that you can use to email to companies that offer educational discounts or for any other school related work. This account can be accessed through your Outlook program, and the emails will be received in your inbox.
Add your EDU account
1. Click Outlook -> Preferences .
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select the + -> New Account.
4. Enter your EDU account (email@example.com), and select Continue.
5. Close the window requesting your password.
6. Select Not Office 365.
7. Select IMAP/POP option.
8. Enter the following:
- Username: Enter your USW account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Enter your computer logon password
- Incoming server: outlook.office365.com Port: 993
- Outgoing server: outlook.office365.com Port: 587
9. Select Add Account.
10. Select Done.
Send an email from your EDU account
1. Click New to compose an email.
2. Select the From selection button.
3. Select your EDU account (email@example.com).
4. You will see your EDU account in the From field. Compose your email and click Send.