Outlook - Crestmont.edu
(Applies to: Outlook for Windows 2013, 2016)
For cadets, officers and staff at CFOT, there is an account that you can use to email to companies that offer educational discounts or for any other school related work. This account can be accessed through your Outlook program, and the emails will be received in your inbox.
Send an email from your EDU account
1. Click New to compose an email.
2. Select the From field and choose Other Email Address.
Note: If the From field is not available, go to Options-> From.
3. Click From.
4. Search for EDU (your name), select the name when you find it, and click OK.
Note: Make sure that the address book is either the offline US West Address Book or the US West Address Book.
5. You will see your EDU account in the From field. Compose your email and click Send.
Next time that you will go to send a new email or replying from the EDU account, the account will be available in the From field.
Receive emails to your EDU account
The emails will be automatically received in your inbox. You can identify the EDU emails as they are addressed to EDU (your name). You can manage the EDU emails by creating a rule that will move the emails from your inbox to another folder automatically for you.
Creating a Rule
1. When you receive your first emailed addressed to your EDU account, right click on it, and select Rules -> Always Move Messages to EDU (your name).
2. If you have not created a folder where to redirect your emails, select New.
3. Enter a name for your folder and select OK.
4. Select your folder and select OK.