Outlook for Mac provides many ways for you to search for your emails, and it might not be as powerful as the Outlook Advanced Search in Outlook for Windows but it is a good way to search for emails.
To access Outlook Advanced Find:
1. Click in the Search box to activate the Search toolbar.
2. Select Advanced.
3. Select the up and down arrows to choose a field.
4. Select your field(s), like from, contains and the name of the person.
Note: The combinations of search fields can be as complex as you want.
5. Click + to add more search criteria fields.
Note: Results will display automatically right away.
6. To go back to normal view, select Close Search.