Mac - OS Could Not Be Installed
Some territorial end users are experiencing an issue with computers presenting an error that the Mac OS could not be installed on this computer after a restart on their computer.
The error looks like this;
Steps to Resolution;
1. Have the end user shut down the computer and restart while holding down the SHIFT key. (This will boot past this error and allow them to log into the computer)
2. Have the end user backup any important information from their computer, should be able to put everything work related on ONEDRIVE, and everything personal should be copied to an external drive, or you can have the end user run a time machine backup on the computer. (Hopefully this will not be needed but having backups is always important)
3. Have the end user shutdown the computer and restart while holding CMD + R at the same time. (This boots to the Recovery OS)
4. Once in the Recovery OS have the end user select the option to reinstall macOS, DO NOT wipe the drive first, simply have them run the install.
5. After about an hour the computer will reboot and they should have full access to their system again with no error on the start up.