To create a signature with graphics in Outlook,
1. From the Home tab, click New E-mail.
2. From the Message tab, click the Signature button.
3. Click Signatures… The Signatures and Stationery dialog will open.
4. Click the New button.
5. Type a name for your new signature.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Edit signature section click the image button
8. In the Insert Picture dialog, select the image you wish to include.
9. Click the Insert button.
10 In the Picture dialog, navigate to the image file you would like to use.
11. Highlight the image file and click Open.
12. In the Picture dialog, click the OK button. Your image will appear.
13. Add any other text as needed.
14. Click the OK button.
15. Your signature is created, click Save.
16. Click OK to go back.
There are a couple of caveats about including images in emails. The good news is that you can click the image in your email message and resize it if needed. The bad news is not everyone displays images in emails. Some people prefer email in text only format. In these cases, your image will not be seen.