Online Card Processing Website - FAQ
- Is there a report that gives a report for the day with totals of all transactions?
Yes, the transaction listing report will list the total amounts between a specified date range. The report can be accessed from the reports button on the main transaction page.
- We need to see what the data entry people will see when processing into Portfolio. Also - does it interface to Portfolio every night?
The Portfolio sync has not changed. It should work the same as before because that was something USW created to pull from the database. We have not changed that or altered the schema in a way to affect the Portfolio data.
- Which fields will data entry see for entry into Portfolio?
All of the Portfolio entry is the same as it was in the old version and is included in the transaction dialog before the user is directed to OPP.
- Do all the users have rights to reverse payment? In the previous software only certain people could reverse a payment.
There is a Reverse Transaction permission that is controlled by the Framework. The OCP checks the logged in user's permission to see if it should enable the Reverse Transaction button for that user. Since that permission comes from the Framework, any permissions granted in the old application should carry over to the new.
- Is there a way to get a report on who has what rights for a specific location?
That report can be accessed from the Framework Security Manager application as the new Online Card Processing application uses the same Framework security/permission system as the old application. You can’t get that report from this system.
- Can they use a credit card reader?
No, it doesn't. The application uses the new Online Payment Portal. That portal was developed to work with "card not present" transactions, and therefore does not work with a card reader.
- Are the recurring transactions being imported? Would they have the credit card information ready? In the previous software they did not enter the security code so the recurring transactions failed?
Yes, the recurring transactions will be imported. it will not negate the already verified recurring donations since they don’t happen based on the information OCP has, but based on the already verified token.
- How are the failed transactions be displayed?
Failed transaction are shown in red in the transaction listing table, and inactive or suspended recurring accounts (due to a failed transaction) can be found in the Recurring Transaction Issues report.