Lotus Notes Timeclock: Exempt Employees Updating Your Leave Record
After opening the appropriate leave record, perform the following to update the form:
- Locate the appropriate day of the week.
- Utilize the + icon in the middle column to reflect the appropriate type of leave (e.g., vacation, holiday).
- Update the 'Other' Hours field.
- Select the + icon to add the appropriate amount of hours.
- At the end of the week, perform the following to submit the leave record to your supervisor for approval:
- Scroll to the bottom of the leave record and select Employee - Sign Timesheet.
- Select the appropriate supervisor and submit the timesheet.
- When the corresponding pop-up window populates, select Yes.
- While leave records are automatically generated each week, they can be manually created, by performing the following:
- Select Add New Leave Record.
- From the populated list, select Add New Leave Record.
- Update the desired days with the appropriate types of leave (e.g., vacation, holiday).