Lotus Notes Timeclock: Payroll Personnel - Exporting to UltiPro
With Lotus Notes Timeclock, designated HR personnel have the ability to export files to UltiPro. To export content to UltiPro, perform the following:
- Open the database.
- Select payroll export.
- Select Create Export.
- When the following window populates, update the following information:
- Pay Period.
Note: Multiple pay periods may be selected.
Note: Multiple departments may be selected.
- Employee Type.
- Export Type.
- To export content that has previously been exported, select the Reset Export Flag.
Note: At the bottom of the window the file name and batch number will populate.
Note: As an option, a batch name can be manually entered.
- Navigate to UltiPro.
- Select the Payroll menu.
- Select Pay Data Entry.
- Select Import Timeclock Data.
- When the following window populates, perform the following:
- Select Import.
Note: The import process will begin.
- After the data has been imported, select Validate to verify the content was imported correctly.
- If the data was imported correctly, select Post.
Note: The data will be posted to the system.
- Select Reset.
Note: The form will be reset and will be ready for another import.