Creating and Modifying Employee Schedules with UltiPro
To create new schedules, or modify existing schedules, for your employees, perform the following:
- Navigate to UltiPro.
Note: UltiPro will automatically log you in by utilizing your active directory credentials.
- If necessary, select the appropriate company.
- From the home screen, select the My Team drop menu.
- Select Time and Attendance.
- If necessary, turn off your pop-up blocker.
- When the UltiPro main window populates, select Team.
- Select the desired team.
- Select the appropriate date range.
- If the desired range is not available with the pre-set options, manually enter the appropriate range.
- Select the desired schedule option from the corresponding drop down menu.
- Select Go.
- When the requested schedule fields populate, make the necessary revisions.
- If desired, extend the date range to edit multiple weeks at one time.
Note: This range may be extended to cover an entire month.
- If necessary, utilize the appropriate fields to replicate the changes for future weeks.
Note: When an entire month is displayed on the main window, changes can be replicated over several months.
- Select Save.
Note: When team schedules are the same from week to week, it is possible to build schedules for several months in advance.