Lotus Notes Timeclock: Non-exempt Employees - Signing Your Timesheet
At the end of each week, your timesheet needs to be signed and submitted to the appropriate supervisor for approval. To sign and submit your timesheet for approval by your supervisor, perform the following:
- Open the appropriate timesheet.
- Review the timesheet and verify it is accurate.
- Scroll to the bottom of the timesheet and select Employee - Sign Timesheet.
- Select the name of the appropriate supervisor.
- When the following window populates, select Yes.
- If your immediate supervisor is not available from the drop-down list, select an alternate supervisor.
Note: Once your timesheet is submitted, the designated supervisor will be able to approve it or query the timesheet.
- If the corresponding supervisor request modifications to the timesheet, perform the following:
- Make the requested adjustments.
- Resubmit the timesheet by signing it again.