TouchBase Clock - Photo Best Practices
Perform the following at the TouchBase clock to reduce the likelihood of false positive facial recognition alerts:
- Stand as close to the clock as possible making your face the main content of the photo preview.
- Remove obstructive items (e.g., hats, scarves, sunglasses, safety glasses) that may prevent the camera from capturing all edges of the face and other key data points for facial recognition.
- Validate your face is centered in the camera preview window.
- Verify the green box displays around your face.
Note: The green box signifies the camera has detected a face in the preview.
- Minimize movement when selecting the Go button.
- Check the photo on the Home Screen for blurriness or missing parts of your face.
- If the photo is blurry or missing key parts of the face, select the X button and retake the photo.
Note: Your punch will not be submitted until you press the appropriate clocking button the employee home screen.
TouchBase Photo Best Practices - Administrator Guidelines
Clocks should be mounted in the following conditions:
- Well-lit areas.
- Away from direct sunlight.
- Away from spotlight/glare.
- Mounted 45 inches from the bottom edge of the clock to the floor.