Kettle - Worker Maintenance
- Select the Workers button.
Note: The Worker Maintenance window appears.
- Select one of the following:
Note: Selecting Add allows you to add a new worker.
Note: Selecting Edit allows you to edit an existing worker.
Note: Selecting Delete allows you to delete a worker.
Note: Selecting History allows you to see the history of a worker.
Note: Selecting Close returns you to the Maintenance Table Switchboard.
Note: The workers appear in alphabetical order.
- The following information is required for each worker:
- Last name.
- First name.
- Zip code.
- Phone number.
- Social security number.
- Hourly wage.
- Comment field.
- If this is an active worker, check the Active box.
Note: The Groups set up under Group set-up appear as an option.
Note: In the lower portion of the Worker Maintenance screen Seasonal Payroll appears.
- Verify the Seasonal Payroll fields include the following accurate, updated information for each worker:
- Employee Type.
- Worker Type.
- Marital Status.
- Exempt from Federal Tax.
- W2 Allowance.
- ADP File ID.
- Hire Date.
Note: Kettle software enables the DHQ HR Department to process Seasonal Payroll.
Note: Various demographic information is kept on each worker as well (e.g., ethnicity, appearance, plays music while standing kettle?).
- Select Save.