Mapping the O: Drive for Windows XP
To map the O: Drive for Windows XP computers, perform the following:
- Locate the path to the O: Drive.
Note: The O: Drive can be found in AD Users and Computers.
- Once the path has been located, perform one of the following:
- Manually map the O: Drive.
- If the O: Drive constantly drops, perform the following:
- Open Notepad.
- Type net use o: mapped_drive.
- Save the document as map-drive.bat file.
- Save it to the desktop as a read only file.
- Communicate to the individual the next time the O: Drive does not appear, double-click on this file.