Installing Mobile Apps on your iPhone
To install mobile applications on your iPhone, perform the following:
- Open Safari.
- Visit mobileapps.usawest.org.
- Select the App Store icon.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter in your Salvation Army log in information.
Note: You can edit the Application you wish to view within Mobile Apps.
- Check the Application you wish to view.
- Uncheck the Applications you do not wish to view.
- Add mobileapps.usawest.org as a link by selecting the box with the up arrow.
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- Rename the application to Mobile Apps.
Note: The shortcut appears on your iPhone screen.