Kettle - Annual Campaign Setup
To start using Kettle software, annual campaign setup is required, perform the following:
- Select Annual Campaign Setup.
Note: The Campaign Adder screen appears.
- Enter in the year.
- Select when the Campaign starts.
- Select when the Campaign ends.
- Check the box next to Include Sundays in Campaign.
- Select the Reporting Basis drop-down menu and select the reporting basis.
Note: Selecting Total Time divides the Kettle Income by the Total Time the Kettle was at the location.
Note: Selecting Paid Time divides the Kettle Income by the Paid time in order to produce the result of Income per Hour.
- Select Save.
Note: The dates are set up automatically.
- Edit the year you have just created, as you desire.
Note: You may add or remove any dates as you wish.