Mac - Signing a PDF
On a Mac, perform the following:
- Download as a PDF.
- Open in Preview to edit the checklist.
Note: You can edit the checklist in Adobe Acrobat but the checks do not display properly.
- Select Save.
- Enter in the name of the document you wish to save it as.
Note: Save the document as the name of the user you will be sending it to.
- Open the document with Adobe Reader DC.
- Select Tools.
- Select Fill and Sign.
- Fill out the signature section.
- Insert the signature on the signature line.
Note: PC users are able to utilize this feature even when created by a Mac.