Kettle - Location Maintenance
- Select the Locations button.
Note: The Location Maintenance window appears.
- Select one of the following:
Note: Selecting Add allows you to add a new location.
Note: Selecting Edit allows you to edit an existing location.
Note: Selecting Delete allows you to delete a location.
Note: Selecting History allows you to see the history of a location.
Note: Selecting Close returns you to the System Table Switchboard.
- The following information is required for each location:
- Zip Code.
- Phone Number.
- Contact person.
- Comment field.
- If this is an active location, check the Active box.
- Enter the projected hourly income, as desired.
- Enter in the Location Type.
- Enter in the Location Code, as desired.
Note: Entering in a Location Code enables a Corps to record an abbreviated name for each location.
Note: The abbreviated name field allows for up to 5 characters.