To install a Citrix Receiver on an Android Device, perform the following:
- Download Citrix Receiver for Android from the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, select the Receiver icon.
Note: The Citrix Receiver home screen appears.
- Select the Add Account button.
- Select the Menu button.
- Select Manualsetup.
- Setup the next screen with the following values:
||USW App Portal
||(Your SA Account user name)
||(Leave the password field blank)
- Select Add.
Note: The Citrix Receiver account is created.
- To edit any of the entered settings, select the Pencil icon, as necessary.
- Select the Account name to log in.
- Select Connect.
Note: A list of apps you would normally see in the Portal appear.
Note: After launching an app, a screen appears to show you the various gestures you can utilize to navigate the interface.
- Dismiss the Gestures screen, by touching outside of the window.
Note: Your app should start as it normally would.