- Stores originals of all your files located on the C: drive of your local computer.
- Automatic backups place all files on your M: drive.
- No action is required by you.
- Manually place work/school-related multimedia files and work/school-related files that are to be shared with your department on the O: drive.
- Your department decides how the O: drive is structured.
- You are required to provide your own external drive for multimedia files that are not work-related that you wish to backup.
- Utilize the Local Multimedia Backup utility to assist you with backing up your files.