Installing Drivers for the Honeywell Genesis 780g Scanner
To install drivers for the Honeywell Genesis 780g Scanner, perform the following:
- Log in as the local administrator.
- Run _Install.bat from an elevated command prompt.
- Verify the scanner is set to it's default settings.
- If necessary, scan the Set to Default barcode in the Quick Start Guide to return the device to it's default configuration.
- Scan the USB Serial barcode to configure the device for USB serial emulation.
- In the Scan Modes section, scan the Presentation - Mobile Phone barcode.
- On the back page of the guide, in the Suffix section, scan the Add CR Suffix barcode.
- Reboot the kiosk.
- Verify the new com port (e.g., Com 7-9) populates in the Scanner Configuration section of the Kiosk software.
- If you require additional assistance, contact Tracy Sloan at (208) 763-0670.