Property Proposal Form
The Property Proposal form is utilized on each Divisional and Corps property proposal with the exception of the purchase of quarters. The Property Proposal form is utilized when proposing the purchase of the following items or services:
- Remodeling a property.
- Construction of a new building.
Provide the following information on page 1:
- Division name.
- The Corps Officer who submitted the form.
- The address for the project.
Note: Do not enter the Corps office in the address field.
Note: Contact the DHQ Property office with questions.
Property Proposal Form Requirements
The following are required for the purchase of a property:
- A certified appraisal for any projects exceeding $750,000.
- A market analysis or 2 opinions of the value for the project under $750,000.
- Notations if any remodeling or repair is necessary.
Note: THQ does not endorse work to be completed on a property after it is purchased.
Note: Remodeling or repair to a property that is being purchased is required to be presented in the initial proposal.
For remodels or construction on an existing property, attach the following:
- Descriptive and clear color photos of the property.
Note: Photos are required to be attached to a sheet of plain letter size paper with a description.
Note: The photos are circulated to the Territorial Property Council.
- Drawings/Plans for the property.
- Scope of the work related to the area to be remodeled/constructed.
Note: As much detail as possible is required to adequately describe the project.
- Advisory Board and Corps Council minutes.
Note: The Property Secretary only presents complete submissions to the Property Council.