Contracts and Leases Submitted to THQ
For the processing of contracts and leases, observe the following:
Contracts and Leases
- Prior to receiving contracts and leases at Territorial Headquarters, the divisional office submits the THQ Legal for review.
- After contents of the contract are accepted, the contract is submitted to the Terriotrial Property Council for endorsement.
- Once reviewed, the item is pending approval till the Divisional office is notified.
- Once the divisional office obtains signatures and returns a fully executed copy to the Territorial Headquarters, final approval is forwarded to the Divisional office for processing on to the local unit.
- If forwarding a lease for a thrift store, the attached Presentation of Leases form is required for processing through the Territorial Property Council.
Note: The information is shared with each member before the council meeting to allow a review of the economics of the presentation.
Note: Special assessments (e.g., common area maintenance, taxes and insurance) are noted on this form and if included in the lease, are required to be recorded appropriately.