Clearing the Browsing History for Internet Explorer
To clear the Browsing History for Internet Explorer (IE), perform the following:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Select the windows icon on the lower left corner of your screen.
- Select Control Panel.
Note: The Control Panel opens on the upper right hand side.
- Select the View by drop-down menu and select Large icons.
- Select Internet Explorer.
Note: The Internet Properties window appears.
- In the Browsing History section, select Delete.
Note: The Delete Browsing History window appears.
- Check each individual check box.
- Select Delete.
- Once the deletion process is finished running, select Apply on the Internet properties.
- Select Ok on the Internet properties.