Outcomes are goals that are created for clients. These goals are viewable by the clients and intended to remind them of important action-items. Staff members may utilize reports to track the status and progress of client facing outcomes. The following are examples of outcomes that are utilize by certain corps:
- Sign up for welfare benefits and/or food stamps.
- Join the Job Club.
- Enroll at the employment office.
- Get a job.
- Attend a budgeting class.
- Create a monthly budget.
- Establish a mentorship connection.
- Maintain a mentorship connection
- Enroll in a community college or high school adult education program.
- Bring a copy of your child's homework to The Salvation Army office.
- Secure permanent housing.
- Identify areas of growth or self-improvement.