Selecting the Household tab will navigate Others to the Household Summary window. The following are shortcuts that are contained in the Household Summary Window:
- Events: Navigates to the Launch Wizard.
- Reports: Navigates to the appropriate window to generate reports for the corresponding household (e.g., household notes, household assistance, household summary).
- Add To Waiting List: Navigates to the appropriate window to add members of the household to the waiting list.
- Create New Invoice: Navigates to the appropriate window to create and print invoices for the household.
- Receive Payment: Navigates to the appropriate window to receive payment for the household.
- Merge Household Members: Navigates to the appropriate window to duplicate members of the corresponding household.
Note: The Household Summary window contains general information regarding the corresponding household.
- When entering information for an individual who is homeless, select the Homeless check box.
- As necessary, reference OTHERS - Federal Homeless and Chronic Homeless Definitions.htm for information regarding homelessness criteria.
Note: When the Homeless check box is selected, the Street Address field for the individual will disappear.
Note: Depending on your CoC, HMIS data regarding homelessness may automatically be transferred to vendor-specific software utilized by the CoC or HUD-related funding source.
- To print or save information in the Household Summary window, perform the following:
- Select the View Summary Report link.
- After you have saved or printed the information, close the window.
Note: Others will automatically navigate back to the Main Household Screen.