Disposing an Outcome
To dispose an outcome, perform the following:
- To dispose an outcome, perform the following:
- Select the Launch Wizard icon.
- When the appropriate window populates, select Dispose Outcomes.
- Utilize the Active Program drop-down menu to toggle between programs, as necessary.
- Navigate to the Household Screen.
- Double-click the desired household member.
- Select Outcomes.
- Verify the outcomes listed in the Outcomes field are accurate.
- If the corresponding outcome was achieved, update the drop-down menu to Achieved.
- If the corresponding outcome was not achieved, verify the drop-down menu is set to Pending.
Note: The drop-down menu will default to pending.
- If the corresponding outcome was not achieved, update the drop-down menu to Not Achieved.
- Select Next.
Note: Others automatically prompts you to update the status of each outcome that was selected.
- When the status of each selected outcome has been updated, select Finish.