Creating an Event
To create an event, perform the following:
- Select Administration.
- Select Events.
- When the following screen populates, select Add.
Note: Based on specific configurations for you location, your Administer Events window may contain different elements than the example provided.
- When the following window populates, select the Main Info tab.
- Verify the Active check box is selected.
- From the Event Type drop-down menu, select Wizard Event.
Note: Shelters and residential programs utilize Mass Assistance Event for their event type.
- In the Menu Description field, enter the name of the corresponding interview type.
- If necessary, enter a brief description of the event in the Notes field.
Note: The Notes field is optional.
- Select the Config Options tab.
- Im the Shelter Transition box, select the None of the above radio button.
- Select the Create Interview/Assistance check box.
- To create a super-wizard, check multiple check boxes.
Note: When a super-wizard is created, Others will automatically redirect you to each corresponding field.
- Select the Available Assistance tab.
- Select the desired assistance types from the Available Assistance table.
- Select the corresponding arrow button to add them to the Event Assistance table.
- Select the Tasks/Reminders tab.
- To add a reminder, perform the following:
- Select the Add button.
- When the appropriate window populates, enter the new task or reminder.
- To change the order of tasks or reminders, highlight the item and utilize the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- When the Task/Reminders field is complete and in the appropriate order, select Save.
Note: Do not utilize the Scheduled tab, as this function is designated for shelters and residential programs only.
- Select Close.