To create a new reminder, perform the following:
- Select the Reminders tab.
Note: Reminders may also be utilized to share notes regarding a client with co-workers.
- Select Add.
- When the follow window populates, update the appropriate fields.
- To edit an existing reminder, perform the following:
- From the main Reminder window, double-click the desired reminder.
- When the Edit Reminder window opens, make the appropriate adjustments.
- When a reminder is completed, enter the appropriate date in the Date Completed field.
Note: If a completed reminder is dismissed, the reminder is deleted from the system.
- If the reminder is associated with an event, the reminder may be assigned to another client by utilizing the Assigned To drop-down menu.
- To extend the due date of a reminder, select a new date from the Due Date drop-down menu.
- Select Save.
- To copy the information from the Notes field of a reminder to the individual's case notes, perform the following:
- Utilize the mouse to highlight the desired text.
- When the text is highlighted, right-click and select Copy.
- Navigate to the appropriate case notes window.
- Place your cursor in the appropriate field.
- Right-click and select Paste.