To configure Seasonal Distribution contact your Site Administrator or Help Center to perform the following:
- Select the Seasonal Distribution Info tab.
- Confirm the correct seasonal distribution period is selected.
- The following methods are used to establish an application number:
- Enter the number yourself from the intake screen.
- The application number is generated by the computer.
- The application number is not displayed for you to choose.
Note: The majority of Salvation Army units allow for the number to be entered from the intake screen.
- Verify the This is an External Agency box is left unchecked.
- Enter in specific pickup instructions that will be displayed on the Assistance Pick Up form.
Note: Approximately 7 lines of space are available to insert information in regards to pick up instructions.
- Once done, select Save.