During the day the register may exceed the pre-determined safety limit of cash in the drawer, to perform a cash drop, perform the following:
Note: The predetermined amount is set by the Business Manager.
- Select the Register button.
- Select the Cash Adjust button.
- Enter the amount of cash to adjust.
- Select the Remove Cash button.
Note: A pop-up message window appears.
- Press the Cash Adjust button.
Note: Pressing the Cash Adjust button completes a cash drop and allows you to remove the money from the drawer.
- Select Yes to print two receipts.
Note: Selecting No only prints one receipt.
- Ask the manager to sign both copies.
- Place one copy in the drawer to be balanced at closing of business for the day.
- Place the other copy in the safe with the money.