Resetting your Password
Lotus Notes passwords are required to be reset every 90 days. Perform the following to reset your password:
- Inside your Lotus Notes client, select Lotus Notes Workspace.
- Select the Western Territory Address Book (WTAB).
- Locate your name and select Edit Person from the top toolbar.
- In the Basic tab, select the Enter Password button.
- Type your password and select OK.
Note: The new password is required to contain at least 8 characters and include at least two numbers, mixed cases, or special characters.
Note: Your new password replicates to the iNotes, Travelers, and Sametime servers in 15 minutes.