It applies to Skype for Business for Windows. Skype for Business for Mac doesn't allow recording meetings.
Record your Skype for Business meeting
1. Click the More Options button, and choose Start Recording.
If the recording option is dimmed, your audio might not be connected. Click the mic icon to connect audio, then try again.
2. Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
3. To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
4. When you’re done, click Stop Recording.
5. Skype for Business automatically saves the recording in MP4 format that plays in Windows Media Player.
You can exit the meeting while the recording is being processed.
Play and share a recording
When your recording has been processed, you can access it to play or send to others. Skype for Business displays a message when the recording is ready. You can click the alert to open Recording Manager, or if you miss that, click Tools on the Skype for Business main window, then Recording Manager.
In the Recording Manager window:
1. Click your recording to highlight it, then click Play on the right side of the window.
2. You can also rename or delete your recording here.
3. To share your recording with others, click Browse to locate it, then copy the file to post on a shared location, such as OneDrive or Stream.
Tip: Recordings are saved in the Videos/Skype for Business Recordings folder on your computer.