To configure Outlook for Mac, perform the following:
1. From the applications menu on the dock, select Microsoft Outlook.
a. If the Microsoft AU Deamon window populates, select Open.
2. When the Welcome to Outlook window populates, select Next or ->.
3. Select Get started.
4. Select Sign In.
5. Enter your Salvation Army email address (email@example.com), and select Next.
6. When prompted, enter your password, and select Sign in.
7. Select Continue.
8. Select Start Using Outlook.
9. If you are new to Outlook, you will be asked to add an account. Select Add Account.
10. Next click Exchange or Office 365.
11. Then enter your email address in both the email address line and the user name line, then your same password you used earlier to activate Office 365.
12. After you click Add account. You will be requested to grant access to the server for your settings, check the “Always use my response for this server” then choose Allow.