Configuring Outlook on an Apple Mobile Device
To configure Outlook on an Apple mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad), perform the following:
- If necessary, download the Outlook for iOS app from the App Store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Select Settings.
- Select Add Account.
- On the Add an Account page, select Office 365.
- Enter your full email address in the Username field.
Note: Your email address will be in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You will automatically be redirected to the TSA login page.
- When the TSA login page populates, enter the password utilized to access your computer in the Password field.
- Select Sign in.
- Select Yes to permit the app to access your Outlook information.
- Utilize the corresponding icon to view your calendar, files, or contacts.
Note: The pre-installed iOS mail app may also be configured to access Outlook emails.