Windows - Add accounts in Outlook
Adding Accounts in Outlook for Windows, perform the following:
- Open Outlook on your computer, by performing the following:
- Select the Start button.
- Select All Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016.
- Select Outlook 2013 or 2016.
- When the Auto Account Wizard opens, select Next.
- If the Auto Account Wizard does not open, select the File tab.
Note: When adding multiple email accounts to Outlook, the Auto Account Wizard will not open when subsequent accounts are added to the program.
- Select Add Account.
- When the Auto Account Setup page populates, perform the following:
- Enter your full email address in the Username field.
Note: The email address will be in the following format: email@example.com.
- Enter the password utilized to access your computer in the Password field.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.