The Salvation Army Mobile App Store
The Salvation Army Mobile App Store is a collection of mobile applications designed for internal users that permits them to access reports, records, and update portions of their company information. The applications function by communicating with corresponding company databases, which are updated and maintained via full-scale versions of the corresponding mobile applications that are accessed via the App Portal.
- To access the Salvation Army Mobile App Store, open the mobile device's web browser and navigate to https://mobileapps.usawest.org/ or scan the QR code below:
- To skip the welcome screen select Close.
- Select the desired application.
- When prompted, enter the username and password utilized to access your computer.
Note: Your username will be in the following format: firstname.lastname.
Note: When your login credentials have been accepted, you will be permited to access any available applications.
- To bookmark The Salvation Army Mobile App Store on your device, perform the following:
- On an Apple device select the icon.
- On an Android device select the icon.
Note: On certain mobile devices, The Salvation Army Mobile App Store may be bookmarked to the Home Screen.